From the insanity of Panic and Anxiety Disorder to the calm through fitness.. This is my transformation story.

10.01.2009

Reading or Listening II

In my original post i mentioned i ordered the audio of “The Shack”. It is certainly keeping me entertained during my commutes. So much to the point that i haven’t had to curse at any driver during listening time! That’s neither her nor there, but anyway.
I just started disc 4 this morning and i have to say this is a very good book. I think for the story to be told in it’s true sense or humor the audio version is probably better because the narrator (Roger Mueller) uses different tongues when talking as a different character, one of which is quite hysterical!
The book started off, as most books do,  informative and setting up everything, then quickly got me upset, but now i’m laughing and confused at the same time. If you ever decide to listen or read you will understand and i don’t want to spoil any part of the book so mums the word.
My opinion, thus far, is that even if you don’t believe deeply in the Catholic or Christian faiths, you should still get this book. I will be sharing this with certain people in my life because it will help with certain things they are/were/will be going through.
As i get deeper in the “book” i will further update on my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment