From the insanity of Panic and Anxiety Disorder to the calm through fitness.. This is my transformation story.

4.05.2010

Starting a New Chapter or a New Book?

From my NJFITCLUB blog
 Some people start new chapters.. I’m starting a new book!
When I look back on my life I often wonder how I got to the place I am now.
My past isn’t a great one, it’s not a horribly bad one either. I made bad decisions, I made good decisions, and I even made great decisions believe it or not! but haven’t we all?
In the last 244 days I have embarked on a body and mind, and inevitably a lifestyle transformation. With this transformation came opportunities that I never knew I would have. One being a part of a great organization called Beachbody, and becoming a coach for them. You really have no idea how awesome it is to be a part of something greater than myself, and that is helping people transform themselves physically and, as a result, mentally. Second, being a part of an awesome group of coaches that support and inspire each other to be better every day. I have well over a 1000 person support group that keep me up beat and going strong in my workout routine and to help others with theirs. My clients are even my support group because when I have little focus on myself I focus on them and that keeps me going.
At the end of May my life will change from my living coordinates to my living status, I have decided that I want to become a physical trainer part-time. Because my soon-to-be husband works every other weekend and some nights, I thought it would be good to do this on the nights he’s working so I’m not feeling the loneliness. My family and friends live down by me so it’s not as though I can just hop in the car and visit. (Unless I do it on my way home from work).
When I get married, in less than 60 days, I will be a wife, a daughter-in-law, a commuter, and a mother (within the next year God willing), a Beachbody coach, an Avon Rep, and a part-time personal trainer. Compared to now where I’m just a Fiancè, Beachbody Coach, Avon rep, full-time employee; living my days according to my guidelines on my time. As busy as I am, I’m not quite as busy as I will be, and I can’t wait.
Tara never just does little things one at a time.. she does grand things all at once! So while most people turn the pages; I return the book to the library and start another one entirely. And the reason I can do this is because of this awesome support group I have from my soon-to-be husband, family and close friends, to my wide and vast Beachbody coaching network.

No comments:

Post a Comment